Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Why I Garden

I just posted this as a comment to a fellow Garden Blogger.  It made me realize that gardening has much more emotion involved than I ever thought.
Sometimes, you need do some back-breaking work to get your mind off things. Sometimes, you just need to take a few minutes and examine the beauty of your garden in awe. Other times, you get excited because something new and amazing happened in your garden. Gardening definately helps me keep my sanity in this crazy world.

I promise there will be a new post, soon, with many pictures.
As soon as I find my camera
And get back from Georgia.
Ooo, there will be pictures of that, too.  Technically,I'm going up there to garden...well, it's more like farming...I'll explain after I get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment